Haliskas (Cabbage and Noodles)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium brown onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 pound egg noodles, cooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large soup pot.
- Add all ingredients except noodles.
Stir mixture to coat in butter. Cover pot and cook until cabbage is limp and onions
become translucent (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add mixture to noodles and mix in.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.