As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can Solo filling, your choice
- Confectioners' sugar
- Cream butter and cheese. Add flour and baking powder and mix well. Roll out and
cut with a cutter. Put 1/2 teaspoon filling on top of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over Kolaches as soon as you remove them from the oven.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Eastern European Recipes