- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 pound butter or margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine butter with cream cheese and add sugar, flour and baking powder. Roll
into a 1/4 inch thick roll. Wrap in wax paper and chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch circles. Press down center of circle with thumb and fill with
3/4 teaspoon of jam or jelly.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.