Noodle and Raisin Pudding (Lukshen Kugel)
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients; toss with noodles.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until golden brown 40 to 50 minutes.
6 to 8 servings