Pork Sausage Loaf (Hungary)
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound fresh bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Melt butter in a skillet and add mushrooms. Sauté.
- Combine sausage, mushrooms, egg and crumbs and shape into a loaf.
Sprinkle with paprika. Place in a small roaster; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
- Uncover, return to oven, and bake 30 more minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.