Sauteed Mushrooms (Czechoslovakia)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- Salt, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fry onions in melted butter. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until translucent.
- Add mushrooms, caraway seed and salt. Sauté for 10 to 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Eastern European Recipes