Atonnets aux Noisettes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose
- 1/2 cup butter
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups ground hazelnuts
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add the beaten egg and beat well.
- Add the lemon
zest and ground hazelnuts. Mix well.
- Add the flour and mix well. Let the dough rest
1 hour in refrigerator.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about 5 mm of thickness.
Cut into about 50 pieces (squares, rectangles, sticks, etc.).
- Place on a greased sheet
and bake at 400 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.