Baked Cherry Dessert (Clafouti)
Clafouti may be made with any number of fruits. Simply whip up the batter, pour
it over the fruit and bake. Serve leftover Clafouti cold with cream.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pitted dark sweet cherries
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar and the vanilla extract with hand beater
- Spread cherries in greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish or an 8-inch round or square
- Pour batter over cherries.
- Bake uncovered until puffed and golden brown, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve warm.
Yields 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Recipes