Crusty Potato Cake
(Pommes de Terre Anna)
- 6 medium baking potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange layer of potato slices in bottom of heavily-greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with small amount of salt and dash of pepper.
- Repeat until all potatoes
have been layered, sprinkling each layer with small amount of salt and dash of pepper.
- Pour butter over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F until potatoes are tender, about 50 minutes.
- Loosen edge and bottom of potato cake with a wide spatula.
- Place inverted platter over pie plate; invert potatoes onto platter.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Recipes