French Garden Peas
- 1 1/2 cups shelled fresh green peas*
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash of pepper
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas can be substituted.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat all ingredients to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer until peas are
tender, about 8 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Recipes