- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 3/4 to 1 pound scallops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Mix together four, salt and pepper. Coat scallops with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add scallops and cook mixture 4 to 5 minutes,
turning over in pan until scallops are golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon. Keep warm.
- Lower heat. Add butter. When melted, add garlic and cook over low heat
for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Cook until golden brown.
- Pour over scallops.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings