- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Beat in egg until blended. Add flour mixture and milk; stir just
- Fold in blueberries.
- Turn into a buttered and floured 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes. If top begins to brown too quickly,
cover with foil.
- Streusel Topping: Stir together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender.
- Stir in walnuts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes