Chicken with Sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 large chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Dairy sour cream
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet until hot. Cook chicken over medium heat until brown
on both sides, about 15 minutes; drain fat.
- Add potatoes to skillet.
- Mix sauerkraut, caraway seed and red pepper; spoon over potatoes. Cover and cook
over low heat until chicken is done, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.
Yields 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes