German Apple Pie
- 4 golden apples, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the apples, sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla extract well. Put
into a deep 9-inch pie shell.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon together. After pie has been in the
oven for 30 minutes, put this mixture on the top, then decrease oven temperature
to 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Use a frozen pie shell.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes