German Marzipan Cake
- 1 cup almond paste
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 340 degrees F for about 65 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Let cool.
- Pour melted chocolate over the top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes