German Pork Chop Feast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- 4 potatoes
- 1 can sauerkraut
- Few tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season and brown chops.
- Place in a casserole.
- Slice potatoes over the top.
- Mound sauerkraut on the pork chops.
- Remove excess fat from the skillet. Add water and heat.
- Pour resulting brown broth over the sauerkraut.
- Cover the casserole and bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes