German Pork Dinner
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans sauerkraut
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- Score roast and stuff with chopped garlic and onion. Rub with sage and brown
in oil. Reserve drippings. Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours in 3 cups of water.
- When done, drain water and pour drained sauerkraut over the roast.
- Peel and quarter potatoes, laying them on top of the sauerkraut. Cover and
simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes