- 1 cup tapioca
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 2 oranges, cut into small pieces
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Soak tapioca in cold water overnight.
- The next morning, place in a double boiler
and cook until clear, adding more water if needed.
- Remove from heat; allow to cool,
beating slightly. Pour into egg whites. Set aside.
- Mix oranges, lemon juice, pineapple and sugar.
- Add tapioca and egg mixture and
set in a cool place to chill.
- When cold, add whipped cream.