- 6 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup corn oil
- 3 ounces chopped onion
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 ounce red wine
- 1/2 ounce sour cream
- 3 ounces brown gravy
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pound the pork tenderloin until it is flat. Dredge in flour and pan fry in olive
oil and butter, browning both sides. Remove the schnitzel from the pan. Add chopped
onion and mushrooms to the pan, and then sauté .
- To finish, add red wine, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream and brown gravy. Place
on serving dish and top with sauce from pan.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 28, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes