- 6 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup corn oil
- 3 ounces chopped onion
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 ounce red wine
- 1/2 ounce sour cream
- 3 ounces brown gravy
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pound the pork tenderloin until it is flat. Dredge in flour and pan fry in olive
oil and butter, browning both sides. Remove the schnitzel from the pan. Add chopped
onion and mushrooms to the pan, and then sauté .
- To finish, add red wine, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream and brown gravy. Place
on serving dish and top with sauce from pan.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 28, 2001.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.