Quick Liver Pate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 11 ounces Braunschweiger
- 2 ounces melted unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Salt and pepper
- Salad cress and black olives
- Place sausage in a bowl with butter, brandy, garlic, salt and pepper. Beat until
smooth. Pour mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a rosette tube.
- Choose a large serving dish or individual plates and pipe out several swirls
- Garnish with sliced or whole black olives and salad cress.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes