(Ham and Noodle Casserole — Austria)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, ground
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked noodles, ground ham, cottage cheese, sour
cream, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir gently until well mixed.
- Spoon noodle mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes