Wiener Erdbeeren Eis
(Strawberry Ice Viennese)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup apricot brandy
- 2 cups strained strawberry juice
- 2 tablespoons strained lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Make a syrup with sugar, cold water and apricot brandy and boil for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cool slightly and add a generous pinch of salt, strawberry juice, lemon juice and
grated orange rind.
- Chill and then freeze.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> German Recipes