Oven-Fried Potatoes with Bacon
(Tatws Rhost - Wales)
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions (with tops), chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 slices bacon
- Coarsely-ground black pepper
- Arrange potato slices in greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with scallions.
- Pour water over potatoes and onions.
- Arrange bacon slices on top; sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until potatoes are tender and bacon is slightly crisp, about
15 minutes longer.
Yields 6 servings.