Raspberry Cranachan (Raspberry Pudding - Scotland)
- 4 teaspoons medium oatmeal
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence or Drambuie
- 10 fluid ounces double cream (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons castor sugar
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- Mint leaves (to decorate)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Toast oatmeal lightly in a heavy skillet.
- Whip vanilla essence (extract) or Drambuie with double cream until soft peaks form, adding sugar
- Fold oatmeal into whipped cream with half of the raspberries.
- Decorate with remaining raspberry and mint.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: blackbird13
>> Great Britain Recipes