- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish or Scotch whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed crisp macaroons
- Beat whipping cream, sugar, whiskey and vanilla extract in chilled bowl until
- Fold in macaroons.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with additional crushed macaroons if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Great Britain Recipes