Artichoke-Parmesan Phyllo Bites
- 3 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set marinade aside.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup cheese
and garlic. Pulse 4 times or until artichoke hearts are finely chopped. Set aside.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on wax paper (keep remaining phyllo covered). Lightly brush
phyllo sheet with oil portion of reserved marinade; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of
remaining cheese. Top with another phyllo sheet; brush lightly with oil portion
of reserved marinade. Cut phyllo sheet in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise
into thirds, making 6 sections, each measuring approximately 6 x 5 inches. Place
a heaping teaspoon of artichoke mixture in center of each phyllo section. Gather
corners of phyllo over filling, and gently twist to close. Place on a lightly greased
baking sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining phyllo sheets, marinade, cheese and
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 14 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.