Cheese and Honey Pie
Sesame Seed Pastry
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sesame Seed Pastry: Mix all ingredients until blended; press firmly and evenly
against bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 475 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl on medium speed until creamy.
Add remaining ingredients; beat until light and fluffy. Pour into baked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until firm, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Yields 10 to 12 servings.