Easy Greek Halvah
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sesame tahini (found in Arabic or Mediterranean markets)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook sugar and milk in a sauce pot over medium heat to just under the soft-ball
stage, to 230 degrees F.
- Remove from fire and add tahini and vanilla extract, but
do not mix in immediately. Let it cool about 2 minutes.
- Beat with paddle or spoon for a few seconds and pour quickly into a buttered pan.
Source: Lior's Kitchen Talk
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes