Feta and Mint Rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until
translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Add broth. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until broth is absorbed,
about 20 minutes.
- Fluff rice with fork.
- Add feta and mint and mix in with fork.
- Season with salt and pepper.
2 servings; can be double or tripled.