Feta and Mint Rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until
translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Add broth. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until broth is absorbed,
about 20 minutes.
- Fluff rice with fork.
- Add feta and mint and mix in with fork.
- Season with salt and pepper.
2 servings; can be double or tripled.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.