Greek Chicken Bake
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded to uniform thickness
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 or 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted*
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
- In a large, lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat, add chicken and brown
on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking pan or rimmed baking
sheet. Top each breast with tomato slices and sprinkle with feta and pine nuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 4 servings.
* To toast pine nuts, place in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Shake
skillet occasionally. When lightly browned and fragrant, pine nuts are done.
Per serving: Calories 228 (27% fat) Fat 7 g (2 g sat) Cholesterol 98 mg Sodium
558 mg Fiber 1 g Carbohydrates 3 g Protein 36 g
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.