- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato puree
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup wine or brandy (optional)
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- Salt to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Wash and remove fat from chicken. Bake in 350 degree F oven for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients except rice. Put chicken and sauce in
a crock pot on LOW heat and cook for at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
- Before serving, cook rice according to directions.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes