- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato puree
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup wine or brandy (optional)
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- Salt to taste
- Wash and remove fat from chicken. Bake in 350 degree F oven for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients except rice. Put chicken and sauce in
a crock pot on LOW heat and cook for at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
- Before serving, cook rice according to directions.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.