Greek Chocolate Balls
- 1/2 pound walnut meats
- 1/2 pound sweet cooking chocolate
- 9 pieces zwieback
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Confectioners' sugar
- Put first three ingredients through the fine blade of a food chopper.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and rosewater.
- Form into 36 small balls.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Store balls airtight.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.