Greek Chocolate Balls
- 1/2 pound walnut meats
- 1/2 pound sweet cooking chocolate
- 9 pieces zwieback
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put first three ingredients through the fine blade of a food chopper.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and rosewater.
- Form into 36 small balls.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Store balls airtight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes