Greek Coffee Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange or lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter, margarine and sugar thoroughly. Add eggs; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Bake in a greased and floured Bundt pan at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes