Greek Coffee Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange or lemon juice
- Cream butter, margarine and sugar thoroughly. Add eggs; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Bake in a greased and floured Bundt pan at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.