Greek Farmer's Bread
- 16 ounces unbleached white flour
- 4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Put the flour into a bowl. Make a well in the middle. Put the yeast and the sugar
in the well. Pour water over. Mix slightly. Cover and put in a warm place for 15
- Knead, adding the salt and oil, to a smooth elastic dough. Cover and put in a
warm place for 15 minutes.
- Knead thoroughly and place on a baking sheet. Cover and put in a warm place for
- Put into a cold oven and turn oven on to 375 degrees F.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 20 minutes before slicing.
Source: Lior's Kitchen Talk
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.