Greek Goddess Salad
This makes a tangy, low-calorie lunch!
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head romaine or green-leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1/4 cup pitted, sliced olives, Kalamata or other oil-cured variety (optional)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, oregano,
and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Salad: Dry lettuce thoroughly in a salad spinner or with a double layer of paper towels.
Place in a large salad bowl. Add bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, and feta. Pour the
dressing over the salad. Toss gently to coat.
- Divide the salad among serving plates and serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes