- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Using a zip-top bag, pour over lamb, beef, poultry, shrimp or fish and marinate at least one hour in
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.