Greek Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small bunches fresh spinach, washed well, large stems removed, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives (preferably Greek olives, such as kalamata)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked penne or other short thick pasta
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and cook onions and garlic over medium heat until
- Lower heat and add spinach and cook, covered, until wilted, but still
- Add chopped olives, crumbled feta cheese, pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in cooked pasta and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.