Greek Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small bunches fresh spinach, washed well, large stems removed, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives (preferably Greek olives, such as kalamata)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked penne or other short thick pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and cook onions and garlic over medium heat until
- Lower heat and add spinach and cook, covered, until wilted, but still
- Add chopped olives, crumbled feta cheese, pepper and lemon juice.
- Stir in cooked pasta and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes