- 1 bunch Romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 or 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whisk together dressing and let it sit while you prepare the vegetables.
- Wash and spin dry lettuce, tear into pieces. Slice onion, tomato and cucumber.
Add olives and feta to taste.
- Whisk dressing before pouring on salad and toss.
This goes well with focaccia bread or pita and hummus.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes