- 1 bunch Romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 or 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Whisk together dressing and let it sit while you prepare the vegetables.
- Wash and spin dry lettuce, tear into pieces. Slice onion, tomato and cucumber.
Add olives and feta to taste.
- Whisk dressing before pouring on salad and toss.
This goes well with focaccia bread or pita and hummus.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.