Greek Shrimp Casserole
Make the work week easier with this make-ahead casserole.
- 8 ounces uncooked orzo
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon orange juice 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo and spinach and
cook 9 minutes, or until orzo is al dente and spinach is thawed. Drain.
- Toss pasta mixture with the diced tomato, orange juice, olive oil and marjoram.
Stir in feta and shrimp and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 22 to 26 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through. If top begins to brown
too much, cover it loosely with foil.
Makes 6 servings.
Calories 334; Calories from fat 27%; Total fat 10g; Saturated fat 5g; Cholesterol
137mg; Carbohydrate 36g; Sodium 526mg; Fiber 4g; Protein 27g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes