- 1 pound cooked spaghetti, held warm
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, split in half and seeded
- 1 handful coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 pound butter
- Place the cooked spaghetti in the bowl you are going to serve it in. Heat a sauté
pan and quickly sauté in the olive oil the garlic followed by the green onions and
then the cherry tomatoes. Lastly, add the spinach and as soon as the spinach is
cooked - this only takes a few seconds - pour the whole thing over the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese and oregano over the spaghetti and toss like a salad.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to the pan you used for sauté ing and
brown it. Do not burn it, just brown it. Drizzle over the spaghetti and enjoy.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 1/23/2002 3:04 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.