- 2 pounds boneless lamb, cubed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup white wine
- Pinch of dill
- 2 boxes frozen artichoke hearts
- Melt butter in stew pan or Dutch oven; add meat, onion, garlic, parsely, salt
and pepper; brown over medium fire, stirring constantly. The gentle braising of
the meat is the secret to success with this recipe.
- When all of the ingredients are delicately browned, add tomato paste diluted
in 2 cups water; add wine; dill and artichokes, stir; lower fire and simmer for
about 1 1/2 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.