Greek Style Shrimp
Serve with salad of mixed greens, cucumber chunks, pitted black olives and sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup feta cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Add garlic, onion and green pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and tomatoes. Simmer until thick and pulpy.
- Stir in shrimp and cook 5 to
10 minutes, stirring occasionally until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour into serving dishes and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Serve with rice, mixed with melted butter, ground cloves and pine nuts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grecian Recipes