Greek Style Shrimp
Serve with salad of mixed greens, cucumber chunks, pitted black olives and sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup feta cheese
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Add garlic, onion and green pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and tomatoes. Simmer until thick and pulpy.
- Stir in shrimp and cook 5 to
10 minutes, stirring occasionally until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour into serving dishes and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Serve with rice, mixed with melted butter, ground cloves and pine nuts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.