Greek Twirls Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package rainbow twirls macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup crumbled feta, Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss hot
cooked twirls with cheese, olives, radishes, scallion and artichoke hearts until
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; toss with twirl mixture
until evenly coated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.