Roasted Greek Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 cut up whole chicken
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 12 unpeeled whole cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper and dried oregano
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Put chicken on 1 side of each pan, then put vegetables on the other side.
Drizzle vegetables with oil.
- Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper
and oregano, tossing to coat.
- Roast side by side, turning chicken and vegetables
once, for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
Makes 5 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.