- 4 cucumbers
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups yogurt, or yogurt and sour cream mixed
- Peel and seed the cucumbers, and put through a fine grater (not a blender). Allow
to drain in a colander until the juices have stopped running.
- In a small bowl, mash the garlic with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cucumbers and yogurt.
- Chill, covered, for 1 hour or more.
- Serve as a dip with crackers or raw vegetables.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.