- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons clear
- 2 cups rich milk, chilled
- 1 pinch garden rose petals, optional
- Combine mango, orange juice and sweetener in food processor. Blend for 1 1/2
- Pour milk into processor and process till it has expanded and become frothy.
- Add the mango puree. Process for about 1 minute.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the rose petals if so desired.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 1/19/2002 7:25 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.