As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound potatoes (alu)
- 1 pound eggplant (began)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon ginger paste or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste or powder
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Cut potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes in small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, ginger, cumin, turmeric and coriander; mix together for 2 minutes.
- Add potato and eggplant, and cook for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Add tomato, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve hot with naan, pita bread or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes