Ande Ki Bhorji (Indian Scrambled Eggs)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1 or 2 green chile peppers, seeded and thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- Beat the eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat and sauté the onions until
tender and golden but not brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cumin and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the egg mixture. Stir frequently until the eggs
are cooked as desired.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and chile peppers if desired.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes