- 1 cup very finely powdered almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- Soak almonds for one hour. Drain. Remove the skins and grind into a thick smooth
paste, adding minimum water.
- In a heavy pot, mix sugar and 1/4 cup water and heat. When the sugar is completely
melted, add the almond paste and cook for five minutes.
- Add ghee and remove from heat.
- Pour onto a large plate, and smooth the surface of the mixture with a roller.
- Cut with a knife by drawing parallel lines in the form of cubes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes