- 1 cup very finely powdered almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- Soak almonds for one hour. Drain. Remove the skins and grind into a thick smooth
paste, adding minimum water.
- In a heavy pot, mix sugar and 1/4 cup water and heat. When the sugar is completely
melted, add the almond paste and cook for five minutes.
- Add ghee and remove from heat.
- Pour onto a large plate, and smooth the surface of the mixture with a roller.
- Cut with a knife by drawing parallel lines in the form of cubes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.