(Ice Cream with Almonds)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can
- 16 ounces whipping cream
- 1 pinch cardamom powder (optional)
- Sugar to taste
- Soak almonds in warm water; peel and blend.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, evaporated
milk, whipping cream and sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Add cardamom powder; mix again.
- Put mixture into small single serving dishes.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours and serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.